JANA User Group!
October 8th and 9th, 2019 | Denver, Colorado
Our First Annual JANA User Group (affectionately referred to as “The JUG”) will be held in Denver, Colorado, graciously hosted by our friends at Xcel Energy. We’ve got two full days planned, with a little bit of fun in between. Please mark your calendar and reserve your place at this exciting event!
Whether you’re using CIM™ to power your Integrity Management Programs, Spotlight™ to optimize your cross bore inspections, Lantern™ to track your leak surveys, jaNaDeTect™ to inspect your electrofusion joints or JANA’s base mechanistic-probabilistic risk models to support multiple integrity, operations, and field activities, the JUG is for you! Your participation in this two-day event will help shape the future of the JANA product family in the direction our most important users – YOU – want it to go!
How will you spend your 2 days?
- Learn best practices from experts and your peers
- Keep current on JANA news and product updates
- Network with users of JANA’s risk models and the associated tools & software
- Meet the geniuses behind JANA’s risk models
- Share your ideas and successes and offer your expertise to help other users
- Leverage the experience of others to learn how you can do more with JANA’s tools
Who should attend?
- Integrity Management Gurus, Risk Modeling Mavericks and anyone else interested in all things Pipeline Integrity!
- Managers, Directors, Executives and other Leaders and Influencers in Operations, Engineering and Integrity!
- We encourage you to share this invitation and bring along other colleagues you feel would benefit from the conversation!
Meet some of our amazing customers – get real-world advice, ask questions and learn best practices – but, most importantly, contribute meaningful insight and help JANA shape the future of our products as we forward our mission of Better Pipelines for a Better World!
Register To Join The Conversation!
Book Your Stay!
The Maven, located steps from Xcel Energy, will serve as home base for some fun morning and evening activities. Take advantage of our corporate rate and book your stay today!Book Now
We’ve got two full days planned, with a little bit of fun in between. To help make your travel planning more enjoyable, download this agenda overview and stay in the know!Agenda Overview
- Intelligent and scalable risk management
- Exceed regulations with best-in-class compliance
- Prioritize tasks in your asset management
- Ensure continuity of service through prevention
- Achieve optimal compliance more efficiently
- Resolve issues and meet strategic goals